Relic Gaming Community

• September 03, 2014, 01:34:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Object 907, M60, VK7201: won't have trees, will be unlockable through CW - SerB  (Read 1222 times)

GotTank?

• NA - Relic Armoured - Main Division
  • WoT Username: GotTank
  • The Ultimate Kill Stealing Machine

Privet Comrads :)

So the new tier X tanks will be unlocked through clan wars. SerB says it won't depend on how much land your clan has, but won't reveal specifically how this works. It's reasonable to guess it may have to do with playing the 62a, M48 or Maus/E100 in CW, and accumulating special XP.

Personally I can't wait. Pub stomping in CW-only tanks? YES PLEASE. We shall swim in the tears of baddies  :arta:

GotTank?

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 09:07:09 PM by GotTank? »

Mantisman630

• WoT Username: Mantisman630
    • Watch Me Fail At Tanks

This gonna' be gud!  :Smile-izmena: :Smile-izmena: :Smile-izmena: :Smile-izmena: :Smile-izmena: :Smile-izmena:

"It's like meeting a hot chick on the internet and then it turns out to be a fat chick when you get there." -MaternalFornicator (Goomerpile) 5/11/2013
"Hopefully Anfield doesn't judge all women by their DPG/stats..." DrWahoos 6/15/2013

firekiller2

• WoT Username: firekiller2

oh boy M60 is going to be mine :)

IN_

• Relic Gaming Friends and Family
  • WoT Username: IN_

VK7201 kinda looks like a buffed up Leichttraktor with buffed up Lowe turret.. -_-

Denk nicht, die Welt hat dich verworfen. Die Welt hat dich nie besessen

DEAF

• Relic Gaming Friends and Family
  • WoT Username: DEAFIE

Dude, that's not fair. I am in a non-clan-war clan. I am not going to get one of them anytime soon after they release. FML  :arta:

marko

looks like an ausf b with lowe turret i hope the sides have good armor backing around corners ftw.

make the little things count, teach midgets math.

Superspeed07

• Relic Veteran Member
  • WoT Username: Superspeed007
  • Goes fast

dibs 907 and m60

_Tsavo_

• War Thunder Name: Tsavo
  • WoT Username: _Tsavo_

Curious how they plan on implementing this. 

Any guesses?

X amount of exp earned in CW battles in end tier tanks?

X amount of battles in CW?  (if that's the case, all the burning legion guys will have em right off the bat)

X amount of damage/kills in CW?

X amount of territory? 

Will it be provided only to x players who meet the goals, or provided to all members of the clan? 

Soooo many questions! 

Also, none of those tanks look particularly interesting.  M60 maybe, but stash that infernal light, you're breaking the profile and SCREAMING "oh! oh!  Hit me here!  Right here!  Weak spot!  Go!"
No, I'm not.

bmac_bull

• NA - Relic Armoured Officer
  • WoT Username: bmac_bull

That light wont be a weak spot. Its an infrared light, and hitbox wise would be the same as the hyd tubes for the super pershing's gun, lightbar on the e100, t29 turret ears, e5s turret side light, etc.

_Tsavo_

• War Thunder Name: Tsavo
  • WoT Username: _Tsavo_

But it's just... there

Me want sleek and sexy tonk!  (T57 heavy... ooohhhhhhhyeah)

also the leopard 1... >_>  SLEEK AND SEXY NON INTERRUPTED LINES YES!
No, I'm not.

bmac_bull

• NA - Relic Armoured Officer
  • WoT Username: bmac_bull

Imo, the m48 turret looks worse then the light..because fuck that tumor. The 907 looks like pure bullshit too, cant wait to see it out dpm a t62a because fuck you thats why. That mudguard in the front will also manage to magically stop a jge100 round.  :Smile_sceptic:

GotTank?

Dude, that's not fair. I am in a non-clan-war clan. I am not going to get one of them anytime soon after they release. FML  :arta:

Well this is like 3-4 patches away so looking at your stats there's no reason you can't step it up and transfer to rel-2 or rel-3 (whomever needs more active people) and start doing CW  :Smile_honoring:

Curious how they plan on implementing this. 

Any guesses?

X amount of exp earned in CW battles in end tier tanks?

X amount of battles in CW?  (if that's the case, all the burning legion guys will have em right off the bat)

X amount of damage/kills in CW?

X amount of territory? 

Will it be provided only to x players who meet the goals, or provided to all members of the clan? 

Soooo many questions! 

Also, none of those tanks look particularly interesting.  M60 maybe, but stash that infernal light, you're breaking the profile and SCREAMING "oh! oh!  Hit me here!  Right here!  Weak spot!  Go!"

SerB said specifically that it isn't "territory" based. So either XP, kills, or # of battles

GotTank?

Imo, the m48 turret looks worse then the light..because fuck that tumor. The 907 looks like pure bullshit too, cant wait to see it out dpm a t62a because fuck you thats why. That mudguard in the front will also manage to magically stop a jge100 round.  :Smile_sceptic:

it counts as spaced armor brah  :Smile_honoring:

Shadestealer

That light wont be a weak spot. Its an infrared light, and hitbox wise would be the same as the hyd tubes for the super pershing's gun, lightbar on the e100, t29 turret ears, e5s turret side light, etc.

that stupid light bar on the e100 still causes damage when hit....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up