• June 23, 2017, 11:27:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Wall of Complaints  (Read 5912 times)

Dlur

• Relic Old Guard
    • View Profile
Re: Wall of Complaints
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2016, 03:16:40 AM »

Fuck me, I think I have a stalker rofl.

Sorry Tolos, you're not special.  Frumpylumps hates everyone in Relic, and especially everyone from WoTlabs.  For details see here: http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/13876-frumpylumps/

The jackoff even TK'd JacG just because he was in Relic and/or good: http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/13876-frumpylumps/&do=findComment&comment=559459

For more hilarity check out his reddit posts: https://www.reddit.com/user/frumpylumps  (hint: he's a 9/11 truther, holocaust denier, and more)

Mewho

• Relic Officers - World of Tanks
  • Armored Warfare Username: Mewho
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2016, 02:48:28 PM »

This shit thread is fucking gold.

Fodder4U

• Registered
  • Armored Warfare Username: Fodder4U
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2016, 09:27:45 PM »

Subject: One of your members

Sent: Today, 08:13 PM
I have been around for a long time in both tanks and warships and i would rather inform you than report one of your members. You need to have a talk with your member herrlabe he is running his mouth in game chat and i am sure a few have reported him.

The guy has a rage problem that make your clan look bad. I have seen him in 4 games today in which he blames the team in chat for his death/loss. Just thought i would inform you about this. /Salute

L. Widlow
Chief Petty Officer
Naval Station Norfolk

_Roller_

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2016, 08:53:22 AM »

I have been around for a long time in both tanks and warships and i would rather inform you than report one of your members. You need to have a talk with your member herrlabe he is running his mouth in game chat and i am sure a few have reported him.

The guy has a rage problem that make your clan look bad. I have seen him in 4 games today in which he blames the team in chat for his death/loss. Just thought i would inform you about this. /Salute

L. Widlow
Chief Petty Officer
Naval Station Norfolk

Out of all the Relic WoWS members...

How_Terrible

• Relic Armoured - Third Division
  • Armored Warfare Username: How_Terrible
  • DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2016, 12:24:22 PM »

L. Widlow
Chief Petty Officer
Naval Station Norfolk

I still can fucking believe that you weren't the first one.
Forever blue. :-\

OranjeBeered

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2016, 07:17:51 AM »

L. Widlow
Chief Petty Officer
Naval Station Norfolk

I still can fucking believe that you weren't the first one.

Adding mud to the clarity of every discussion since "the good old days"...ladies and gentlemen, you know him, you tolerate him....How...naw, I'm done.
Pages: 1 2 [3]