News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Reapply  (Read 985 times)

Cymodai

• Registered
    • View Profile
Reapply
« on: May 06, 2017, 09:24:02 PM »

Salute guys, i would like to see if im fit to contribute after 3 years, but i dont have the slimmest idea of how is clan work nowadays. Would be great to know:
-Hours of peak activity
-Are things being run on east server like before?
-I have no idea what strongholds are, what is the main activity at main
-Tank locking still happening?
-Tiers, only X?, i have read something about VIII being more profitable, is that true for top clans?
-Finally, most used tanks

Many thanks, feel free to add anything you judge relevant.

eraser1

• Relic Armoured - Main Division
  • Armored Warfare Username: eraser1
  • You've just been erased
    • View Profile
Re: Reapply
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 10:54:02 PM »

Call To Arms on Saturdays take place 6:30 EST. Other than that, most clan wars stuff is 9-11 EST.
Exclusively the east server.
Strongholds allow you to earn "Industrial Resources" (boxes) that you can use to craft artillery strikes (for use in Strongholds/Advances), and also to create credits and XP boosters. These boosters are active for 2 hours and have greater effect in strongholds/advances (more credits/xp), but they also give you more credits in pubbies.
No tank locking.
WG is getting rid of the tier 6 map and the "training" tier 10 map, so tier 10 is (maybe) going to be more profitable. Other than that, profitability just depends on how much you can win, and how good your diplo is (as far as I know anyways).

The tanks you will see in all matches: Maus, 113, BatChat, Obj 907 (Obj 140 is an inferior replacement).
There's also a use for the occasional T110E3, AMX 50B, TVP T50/51, IS-7, IS-4/E-100 (usually as a replacement Maus), T110E5.
We also might use the STRV 103B from time to time.

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

mojave

• Relic Officers - World of Tanks
  • Armored Warfare Username: brojayve
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 12:20:55 AM »

Sometimes clan wars is west server but thats only if we specifically fucking someone and we cant avoid it. Clan wars gold was gay as this was the worst season gold wise in the history of clan wars.

Cymodai

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 09:07:15 AM »

Thx, very clear. Damn how i regret the 907.